Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
We always hope for something better, either in the here and now or the hereafter. Just settle for making it better now, because it's all you've got.
And on that note, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HHDg0_-ezQ

All the best,
Nonoise
The light at the end of the tunnel might be an approaching train. 

“It’s probability and outcome.” - Joe Pendleton in Heaven can Wait
My salutations glupson
Have you ever considered the possibilty that the truth is there is no other transformation but physical decay?
Sometimes our belief comes from irresistible experience and intellectual fact that are impossible to negate... I cannot make you see with my eyes, nor this world, nor the skeleton of the universal memory, nor living with his living flesh, but I can assure you, by my own only tough, for me it is a fact, no more a possibility, all that exist exist like a part, like an organ of this universal memory... Numbers and geometry are for me way more than dead numbers and dead geometry...( before my relative understanding of quantum mechanics about the concept of "thing" that lives and that decay, numbers were my great revelation about the stuff that makes all )...So in consequence of that, the complete annihilation in a timing fashion, in a timelike manner, the absolute disappearance of anything, makes absolutely no sense at all... Time is not what we think it is...All that exist, exist, and transform itself linked with all there is, and this eternal and infinite origin is the only free source of all that exist and this origin which is a source does not live neither in the past nor in the future...

I speak about "universal memory", if I speak about my own vision motivated by the experience of numbers, but William Blake this great genius, the only one not afraid of Newton, speaks about "divine imagination"... It is the same thing perceived at different angles...

When i said in another past posts here about "snow", that a snowflake literally reflect and mirror the universe it was literally true for me geometrically speaking and arithmetically...The rest is a necessary constructive creation of this process in which we all participate...

The sequence of prime numbers reflects and betrays the existence and the skeleton of a living memory, the metabolism of creative imagination...The rest is love or dust....

My perceiving smile join your skeptical one, and perhaps the two can make a world ?... :)

My best to you...
Thanks nonoise…. I am in love with the organ in my tweaked audio system... A bit short tough.... :)
More to discover