Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
Please note I’m not saying there is no such a thing as a desire to learn.  But your argument appears to be all you have to do to solve the “climate problem” is to educate everybody. And I’m saying you can’t educate everybody even if you wanted to desperately. One also assumes that once “everyone is educated” they will only vote people in who will act responsibly. Another huge leap of faith in my humble opinion. 
The desire to learn exist...I remember mine....Mine was also motivated by some helping adults...And basic education of children across the world is one of the most important task for survival....

I dont speak about educating all children in physics but in the basic needs of their actual living environment.... :)

My argument for the climate problem solving was alimentation, education and protection all across the board of soil and trees and ecosystems...Not only schooling...Money must be redefined for example... Actual economical science as science is way behind astrology status ....( I am able to understand and read the 2 by the way and I can compared)… :)

Those who reduce economy to finances instruments and finances mathematics are crooks not scientist even with a diploma ...Economy is too much complex science, like medicine, to be founded only on mathematics for finances affairs...

One also assumes that once “everyone is educated” they will only vote people in who will act responsibly. Another huge leap of faith in my humble opinion.
And also some democracies are possible that are not in the process of a dumbing down democracy, a problem already envisioned in his beginnings in America by Tocqueville...
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
---Upton Sinclair

It is useless to argue with a man whose opinion is based upon a personal or pecuniary interest.
---William Jennings Bryan

Doctors have a monopoly of medicine just as parsons have of God. You can’t get a parson to admit the arguements of an agnostic, because his salary depends on his not letting the agnostic refute him; and you can’t get an ordinary doctor to look kindly on psychoanalysis or autosuggestion because their success would make him superfluous. All this is not a question of the Life Force at all; it is a question of bread and butter.
---C.E.M. Joad

Never argue with a man whose job depends on not being convinced.
---H.L. Mencken

All the best,
Nonoise
What possible motive could NASA or NOAA have for doctoring the climate data? It doesn’t make sense. And if it doesn’t make sense it’s not true. Is the Deep State up to their old shenanigans again? 😬
More to discover