Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
@mahgister, Ah yes....good 'ol Roy Cohn. 

Dirty as they come, screwed everyone, and eventually disbarred. 
To think he was Trump's go to guy for advice speaks volumes.

By the way, I loved Gore Vidal. He's the one who came up with,
The United States of Amnesia.

All the best,
Nonoise
Gore Vidal has that which lacks to Roy Cohn, a real working brain... A great writer also, and a great politician brain too intelligent to be trusted by some crowds...

" The honest brain only think, the crook’s brain walk " Groucho Marx
This is long, but watch it, really watch and listen, not arguing, not tuning out, but actually listening to what the guy has been saying all along. Tell me its not damn near prescient. Tell me this is not a great man. Just please get the order straight- watch first, THEN tell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=305-erOr3jk
...as promised...*S*  (I like to keep them...karmically a plus..;)...)

An interlude well spent; dinner, dishes, and dishing from the daily news...

Ah, Mike...."I didn't know what was going on with Darnold!"

....why does that sound like Monday AM quarterbacking....on the following Friday?  Especially when others have indicated otherwise....and no VP is That Clueless....

...seems a lot of Senators are (a least) nervous....if not out 'n out Spooked.....

"Can I get a Witness?!"  You Bet...*L*  Let's get the Rude' on the stand....

Talk about a comedy act.....then, let's have the Headliner on stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen.....Mr. Stable Genius!  Please hold your applause!"

...to a dead silent house.....'excuse me...the Senile spinners....

But, they're quite Awake now, aren't they?

Now....the real show begins..... ;)

Hey, MC?   It's OK....here, sit down...you're beginning to come down from an overdose of the not-so-KoolAid....Truth is a bit of wrench, and the effects are initially unpleasant....

..but, it'll get better....clarity has a calming quality that, after the shock subsides, makes the fog of fallacy clear....

Like getting a bucket of rubbing alcohol poured on your naked body in a stiff wind.....;)
More to discover