New Stereophile format

So, do you like it? Yes/No?

Personally, I give it a thumbs up.

I see many over at Audio Asylum hate it. However, that is a much more venomous forum.
trelja
I found the new format somewhat distracting. I actually miss the 1980s version. While the review of the $350K amp generated a lot of criticism, you can bet that most readers nearly ripped the magazine in half in their hurry to find the story! It was a wonderful example of why subjective reviewing needs to be backed up by objective testing. Stereophile is the only magazine I've seen that offers high-end hobbyists that kind of credibility. I guess that makes format changes a bit inconsequential to me.
Tomryan,

I have to admit that I'm in the group that's middle age with declining eyesight. I've also noticed a lot more grammatical errors in all forms of print. I guess there is such a rush to get things to print with the net putting pressure on print media. Or, maybe, it's a lack of qualified editors. I'm not the best when it comes to writing, and I tend to make more typos these days, but at least I have the common sense to keep three essential books on my desk: A pocket style guide, The MLA handbook and The American Heritage dic-tion-ar-y.

Later,