REL vs JL AUDIO

Who makes the best subwoofer for music? REL or JL AUDIO? REL uses High level, JL AUDIO low level with EQ. Which will be better for music. 
jeffvegas

"REL is definitely mid fi". 

"JL AUDIO spanks REL. REL=CHINESE JUNK"

So once again, what is the point of this post? You already have your mind made up. Are you just stirring the pot so you can bark at the moon and post snarky responses to people whose opinions don't align with yours?

I got my plate amp back from JL and reinstalled into my F113. Unfortunately it’s started buzzing again after a short amount of time. Definitely not the JL cheerleader I was. I should have went back at them as soon as it started buzzing again which was months ago. Now I’m thinking about taking that W7 driver and sticking it in a car box in my Camaro and dump the rest in the trash. 

I had to ship my F 113 back to the factory twice for repairs, within a year apart. Then, 60 days later, it stopped working again. Needless to say, I was so disgusted with the JL Audio and sent it back for the third time. To their credit, however, they ended up giving me a brand new unit.

i still worry every time i turn it on that another issue might happen.

Well I posted in this thread in 2021 that I had four JL E112 failures. Now in 2024 I am up to five E112 failures. I sold my working sub cheap and gave the broken one to a friend. JL Audio will never get another penny from me. Their customer service was good, which is good because you are going to need it. 

I wound t consider svs unless it was exclusively for home theater. I had b/w Set that were fine but I wanted bigger so I went with the rel carbon and it is awesome. That said, JL makes great products as well and I don’t think you could pick one that matches your system and room and will be happy