Remastered White Album on vinyl

Any reviews of the newly released white album? Im deciding whether or not to purchase it. Thanks
tbromgard
I just used my regular cartridge and phono amp, but some people swear by a special mono cartridge. THEY will need to answer as to what they hear.

The remastered mono versions are supposed to come out next year, so they can make more money. It may be a good time to get this record. Try to listen to it sometime in the future.

Btw, I do listen to the stereo Rubber Soul, and enjoy it, but sometimes, the stereo mix bothers me more than other times. YMMV?
The 'new' vinyl Revolver sounds sterile. The condition of the vinyl itself was fine, not warped, no overt nasties- just dead and thin sounding. I guess I'll have to search out some old copies to find one that has some life in it and isn't beat. One of the listeners today- a well known musician who is not an 'audiophile' remarked, unsolicited, that it sounded like the CD reissues he had from a few years ago. And this was one that M. Fremer touted as pretty good.
Folks there is no right or wrong, each system and certain pressing could sound better. Beatles stuff was bright sounding at times so should the new pressing be more musical? I guess they could with today's advance in production compared to 1962-1969 which was 48-50 years ago.
But even it was more correct would you like it? And who is to say? Not Mike because he is hearing his system and all he can say is this is how it sounds on my system in my room.
No reviewer is a guru, all you hearing is there impressions on there system. If you want the Beatles as they sounded a long time ago found the British Blue box and be done with it along with warts and all. I am happy with my mono and stereo CD collection. Sounds like the Beatles to me and I owned all the Beatles pressings, America and import.
I came out where you did, PhillyB, bought the blue box (found a minty one from the first series) and stopped searching for early UK pressings. The new box release did stimulate me to go find a good blue box and be done with it.
I simply have the Beatles come over and play. I know, it's a tremendous amount of trouble and expense (do you know what a good metaphysicist charges to summon back those who have passed over to the next world?), but it's well worth it. And probably easier than figuring out which version of the LP to buy.