REMINDER: tighten up your loose screws

REMINDER, tighten up all loose screws around the drivers. Just Do It. All of them.
Sit back and enjoy your “new system”.

85% of screws on my speakers needed 1/8 to pass 1/4 turn to snug firmly and guess this… all screws on my woofers needed 1 full turn. Some was actually needed 2 turns. Anyways, improvement was a jaw dropping.
Credit reminder to Rick from High Fidelity Cables
128x128nasaman
To get the best improvement in sound quality on tightening driver fixings, don't use a cheap screwdriver, whatever you do.  This will undo all the good work in the factory -  the makers of the best speakers only use costly screwdrivers, many with gold-plated finish.  Their handles are usually painted blue, although some favour a darker shade of purple.
The question is, did the manufacturer use threaded inserts or "T" nuts or did he just use wood screws and expect the MDF to hold. If just MDF you will strip the threads. Take a screw out. If it is a machine screw (the tip is flat) you can tighten them up to 10 nm safely. If they are wood screws (sharply pointed tip) you are in danger of stripping the wood and just snug is all you should do. Some companies use a compressible gasket under the driver. I take them out and put a very thin bead of silicone around the periphery of the driver and tighten the screws to 25 nm to firmly seat the driver and seal the silicone.
Mapleshade has a great page of about 50 Free Upgrades...they've always recommended brass screws, and no, they don't sell them...