Schitt Yggdrasil More is Better

I have the latest (2023) Yggdrasil Less is More and I love it on my office system. The office has the Magnepan LRS+ speakers and a slightly warm DAC works nicely.

In my Livingroom, I am looking for a bit less warmth from the DAC (and amp). Has anyone heard the new Yggdrasil More is Better? I was planning on spending a bit of coin on a DAC, but I now realize that I can get better bang for my buck with an amp upgrade instead. I am thinking of the soon to be updated CODA System 150 amp.

I base this conclusion on the quality of the LIM DAC. I think getting better than this DAC is either diminishing returns or just another flavor. So, I am wondering how the LIM compares to the MIB? 

Anyone using the MIB and what gear are you pairing it with? I need to sell some gear to raise the cash for a DAC, so before I sell anything and do a 14-day home trial, I wanted to see what people are using the MIB with and the level of happiness. 

yyzsantabarbara

It is not a rename. They used some new parts on the MIL and found it sounded much better. It is a different DAC from the MIL.

I loved the LIM but found the MIL underwhelming. Can't wait to hear the new MIB, although these naming schemes are getting a little cumbersome.

I decided that I will purchase the MIB once I sell a preamp. Not sure which preamp to sell. I have a Benchmark HPA4 preamp arriving on Thursday. That preamp will go into my office replacing the Benchmark LA4. The HPA4 is identical to the LA4 except for the headphone amp. I will continue to use the LIM in this system.

I have a Holo Audio Serene preamp in the Livingroom, and I need to decide between the LA4 and the Serene. The MIB will go in the Livingroom. 

I had the LIM on a secondary system and sold it. It was pretty much meh on top of meh with a dollop of not good! Look into a Wandla DAC for the money.