Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
David, I have Revel Salon 2s.  The Star Sound Apprentice XLs really took them to another level.
Lowrider57,
You raise very reasonable points.  I say if you have any reservations about premium fuses in your components still under warranty, don't use them if they'll cause you anxiety. I've used these premium fuses in all of my components over a period of 3 years without any problems,  just improved sound quality. We all know our individual thresholds and comfort zone. I'm perfectly comfortable with these fuses in my components. 
Charles, 
Thanks for your comment, Charles. Ok, so there doesn't seem to be a risk using aftermarket fuses; I'm here to learn.

I've only heard and read positive results when using audiophile fuses, that's why I'm going to start with a SR RED fuse in my ARC CD player.
Since these are slow-blow fuses, I guess there's little to no chance of any damage to a component under stress, and the amplifier is the one component to experience high-current surges, such as powering up.

With that said, on a SS amp, is there an benefit in sonics by swapping the AC line fuse with an audiophile fuse? Or do all rail fuses need to be changed to hear the benefit?
P59teitel, thankyou for your response post,  the consensuous vote here seems that you will hear a good improvement at 75 hrs,  not sure,  no one has had a finalized assumption of how long these sr-black's take,  150 - 200, or maybe 300 hrs?, I'm thinking 150 hrs?
Keith,
In terms of burn in hours I'm not sure if there's a precise answer. I can tell you that based on my listening, there's a noticeable improvement around 60 hours. They surely continued to improve to the 100-120 hours range. I don't know how much it really matters,  as they sound good early on and steadily improve. From the beginning they are clear, transparent and dynamic. With additional time they became increasing relaxed and organic while remaining very open and transparent. That's my experience with them. Different people will likely report various numbers of hours. One undeniable trait is superior lower level detail and nuance retrieval. 
Charles,