Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
whitestix:
The Novium Resonator is currently on sale at High End Electronics, Apple Vallet, Ca. Alfred also sells the Synergistic Research Black fuses. He is wonderful to work with.

Novoice:
I do like and use Marantz products - for me their SACD players are in two systems. Yep. They do like an audiograde fuse. I know you are enjoying the Hi-Fi fuse. I do hope some day you will have an audition of the Synergistic Research Black fuse. I found it to be a worth while listening experiment to compare fuses especially in an amplifier.

Some time back the sub topic of WA Chips and audio grade wall A/C outlets was discussed. The Cable Company, New Hope , Pa., has the WA Power Cord Chip at 50% off and the very Good Furutech GTX-D (Gold) wall outlets at $140 (original price $215).

The WA Chips can be returned for refund if their rules are followed.
I do not think the Furutech product can be returned - I have never seen this this return policy  for Furutech outlets.

I am listening to David Leisner (guitar) with Zuil Bailey (cello) as I type.
This is a fabulous Cd both musically and sonically. To me the balance between the instruments was recorded perfectly. The SR Black fuses really allow one to hear the rich decay of individual notes. Highest Rating!
"Arpeeggione" by David Leisner and Zuill Bailey on the Azica label.

Charles I am glad the Elrogs are behaving. Tube rolling Elrogs, Psvane-WE's, etc. is also rewarding for my Triode of Japan 845 amp. Not for the weak hearted though. That is why I thank you for your insightful posts. There tubes are expensive and no returns for sonic dissatisfaction!

I do hope this thread's participants have a meaningful Easter.
I am now on my way to visit with my 92 year old Mother, be reminded of the love see has for me, and YEP-listen to her beautiful music system that has a full complement of Synergistic Research Black fuses.

David Pritchard
Gents,
I contritely apologize for posts suggesting that these pricey fuses make no difference in ones' system. If you like them, then that is what counts.  Maybe my aging ears can't discern the improvement you guys hear.   

I received a pair of Spatial Audio Hologram M4 speakers yesterday and am breaking them in.  This is my first foray into OB speakers and I must say that for $2K, they are quite amazing. Have a look at Clayton Shaw's new speakers.  

In closing, the fact of the matter that we are all looking for the supreme enjoyment of our musical experiences.  Nobody would spend time on this thread if they weren't music lovers and from what I can see, you guys have systems which I be delighted to hear, truly.  Man, we are all in search of the absolute sound.  My notion is that we have forum in which we can discuss our gear and our devotion to the music that such gear reproduces.  That is what it is all about.  Still, watch out for anything GK markets.   With good will, Mark

Hi Mikirob,
You seem to have a consistent  knack for sniffing out the excellent audio products. So no surprise that you have found the Black fuses to be terrific in your system. Congratulations you hound dog 😊
Charles, 
Whitesox wrote,

"In closing, the fact of the matter that we are all looking for the supreme enjoyment of our musical experiences. Nobody would spend time on this thread if they weren't music lovers and from what I can see, you guys have systems which I be delighted to hear, truly. Man, we are all in search of the absolute sound. My notion is that we have forum in which we can discuss our gear and our devotion to the music that such gear reproduces. That is what it is all about. Still, watch out for anything GK markets. With good will, Mark"

if you're pretending to be an audiophile you're doing an excellent job.  With good will, GK.
Hi Whitestix,
I appreciate your comments, we're all just  music lovers looking for effective tweaks to further the enjoyment of listening to our music. 
Charles,