Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
I just installed the black in the sa11 s2.  Impressive.  Already much better than the stock.  Wow
Well, after 45 minutes of listening I am getting listening fatigue, very up front sounding more bassnthan stock.  I do not like the listening fatigue.  Hopefully they start to get less bright and more relaxed.  I guess they take time to burn in
Abnerjack,
If you've been following this thread you must be aware that this forum has been open to all viewpoints. Granted the vast majority of posts here are very positive but that's due to the users satisfying results. There's has been no arm twisting for conformity. Almarg, Mapman and others have freely expressed their opinions here without being attacked. 

The proposition for these fuses is really simple if someone is interested.  Buy them with the knowledge they can be returned if you are underwhelmed by their contributions. 
I really like a balanced discussions, but when certain posters (not you mapman) start insulting members by suggesting that there's something nefarious going on with the tons of positive reviews, its time to call their BS out.  I won't stand for being called a "shill," or anything else that might be crooked. Everything positive I've said about the SR fuses is nothing but the truth. I've heard the positive results in my system, other folk's systems and my friends have heard the results in my system as well. 

Rah-Rah on lads, Rah-Rah on ... :-)
I am open to either possibility. In fact its on record several times in this thread alone I believe where I’ve said I have no doubt a fuse CAN make a difference.

Its the rah rah mentality and attempts to silence dissenters that I disapprove of. Especially since the most trusted technical people on this site are at a loss to explain what people hear.

That does not discount what people hear. It just means that the book is still open in terms of understanding things.

Directionality is another issue.

So rah rah is fine by those who have realized value but it is clearly not a lock that others will. Especially if a long burn in is truly required and return period is 30 days. That’s a losing combination for sure that many could face.   i think it was a skeptic who pointed that out earlier.

Shunning dissenters is a sure way to skew the results that others might look to for guidance.