Thoughts on Pass X250 - X600 amps

Just wondering what people are thinking about the Pass amps these days. I want to switch out my current amp for a newer model. More upgradeitis than anything. I am kind of leaning towards a X600 for my Verity Parsifals. What are your thoughts? I want at least 200 W/ch.
dky
Thanks for the input. I am currently running a FPB 200 and it is working really well. I just kind of have an upgrade bug to get a more current amplifier. I was either thinking of a newer Krell FPB 400cx or maybe the Pass Labs X600 used of couse. I was hoping I could get some specific information in the differences in sound quality beween the Pass models and how they might mate with the Verity Audio Parsifals.
Dky, for amps in the same range, like the X250 and the X600: more watts = more class A power = more natural sound. So if you can afford the X600s, they would be a fine choice.
I have owned the Pass X-250 and have tried a dozen other amps. For the price of the X-250, it is a hard amp to beat. What really suprised me lately was changing preamps from the Pass X-1 to Blue Circle G3 MKII, and most recently to Tom Evans The Vibe preamp. I thought that I was listening to another amp with the Vibe. The soundstage grew plenty wide, most natural and resolving I have ever heard and talk about texture, depth and decay, wonderful. In addition, all of the instruments and vocals now have their own space as I have never heard this kind of detail before. I was looking for a tube preamp to sweeten the sound of my system and make the mids come more alive. I have a few more to audition but changing preamps was an eye opener for me with the X-250. The X-600s are more liquid in the mids and will have better resolution and bass extension. I heard your speakers when they were first out with CJ 2500 SS amp, McCormack DNA-225, Sim Audio W-5 and the Levinson 334 with COpland 288 CDP and CJ LS 17 and Hovland preamps and the baby Levinson was the better sound, a little dark with blacker background but oeverall nicer sounding with better details, very relaxed sounding. I would have opted for the larger Levinson 335 amp for the extra power.

Happy Listening.