Time to upgrade my turntable?

I'm thinking about getting a new turntable to replace my 4 year old Pro-ject Debut Carbon with an acrylic platter and 2M Blue cartridge (with about 600 hours on it). My budget right now is about $1000 but would consider spending a bit more for right turntable. Currently my system consists of a Sansui B-2101 2 amp (200 wpc) powering ADS L1290 speakers (the speakers will be upgraded shortly to ADS L1590's when I find and replace a couple drivers). I am using a Yamaha DSP A1 as the preamp (I like the DSP sound fields that imitate jazz clubs and concert halls). I do have the matching Sansui C-2101 preamp but it is not currently in line.  I also use a DBX 3BX DS impact restorer and expander/compressor. 

I listen to classical music and jazz.

What would you suggest? I might prefer to stay within the Pro-ject line as I could reuse the acrylic platter (if one is not provided with the recommended turntable). Perhaps the debut pro or X1?
128x128cspiegs
I wouldn't think that a 4 yr old turntable and a cartridge with 600 hours would be "ruining his records".  I think it's completely adequate for the caliber of the rest of the components. 

Just MHO...........
1000 dollars will not get you to where you want to be.  Save your money.  Very little if any improvement for your budget.
I wouldn't think that a 4 yr old turntable and a cartridge with 600 hours would be "ruining his records".

Read about life span of Elliptical tip first, comment after. 
No.
Do the spring thing and pickup a AT VM540 ML MM.
Save the rest.
$1K on a TT swap is a waste from where you’re at.
As a previous post stated "It’s all about the stylus".
And how it rides the groove highlighting VTA.