Townshend Isolation Products.

Update on the Townshend platform: initially the wrong cells were installed on the platform per the weight of the turntable. I was then sent a set of the corner platforms for my rack. This was the solution to a number of problems. My footfall issues are gone and the overall sound has improved with a quieter background and a wider soundstage. my entire system has seemed to benefit from the corners. I have moved the platform over to my DAC. I am so astounded by the benefits of the platform and corners, I have ordered the podiums to go under my speakers. I'm totally bought in to the benefits of the Townshend isolation products. A huge shoutout to John Davis Hannant for his tireless customer service and his dedication in getting me the solution I needed.

128x128travisg

We have engineered wood on concrete floor. Currently I use a simple carpet square to sit the speakers on to avoid scratches. I haven’t fitted the rubber feet supplied yet and not sure it will really make any difference.

Speakers vibrate and we are not conscious how it impede  the sound quality...

I was not before taking the right path... 😊

I use Townshend Seismics under everything. Please consider their speaker podiums. They have an incredibly positive effect on the sonics. Like an equipment upgrade.

I put pods under my sub and all equipment as well as the rack isolation corners as even though the rack is isolated down to 3Hz, the individual components also vibrate. 

Their F-1 speaker cables, interconnects and digital cables are also fantastic. And fairly priced. 

Has anyone actually physically  checked to see any vibration in their speakers with no music playing and with music playing before using the podiums? 

Micro vibrations cannot be "seen". But you can hear the effects introduced into music playback.