Vitus Sia-025 Power Cable Recommendations

Dear all. Just wondering whether I could get some friendly advice. I have been using an old acrolink4030 to power the sia-025 for the longest time, but recently decided to try something different. That was when I realised that the amp is actually really sensitive to cable changes. I have tried the Shunyata ZiTron Anacoda, ByBee Power Cables, High Fidelity CT1 Reference and several others, with the ByBee being my favourite so far. Does anyone else out there have any suggestions on some other cables I could try? 

Thanks!
jayt201
Jayt201,
If you are interested in trying some different power cords you might want to consider the following listed in no special order:
Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables
Core Power Technology CPT-300
HiDiamond P4
Stealth V12 amp version is a sound choice not cheap though whatever you get enjoy.

Don't waste your $$ on Shunyata - The Cerious Tech cables are better and alot cheaper.  Cannot beat them at any price (I haven't heard the CPT cords yet)
The Jorma Prime pc upgraded with cryo'd Oyaide M1/F1 connectors is great value imho & works well on the SIA-025. I also admire Stage III concepts who have a new range of pc's coming out in 2017. I have not found a better pc on front end components for my tastes

I can 2nd Stage III Concepts -

I am only familiar with the 1st iteration of PC from a few years ago.

I know Brian of AAudio Imports came out w/ the 2nd generation and looks like a 3rd generation is on the way in 2017.

It is rumored that china is buying a good portion of these PC, it would explain the absence in the secondary/ used market. Also of interest would be noting wether or  not these designs are showing up in the "gray" market via china?

@jafant , good observation. The Chinese ravenously buy up boxes of Australian organic baby formulas & vitamins to sell on the gray market in China. Sounds like some entrepreneurs are doing the same thing with these cables.
melbguy1-

china is doing very well from the USA giving all of our  money away to them.
Hard to imagine that they are scarfing up these (Stage III Concepts) expensive PC to copy the designs for less than honorable purposes.

Post removed 
melbguy1
1,256 posts
11-06-2016 5:24am

The Jorma Prime pc upgraded with cryo'd Oyaide M1/F1 connectors is great value imho & works well on the SIA-025. I also admire Stage III concepts who have a new range of pc's coming out in 2017. I have not found a better pc on front end components for my tastes
Just to clarify, my last comment should have been following "SIA-025". I meant I have not found a better pc on front end components than my current re-terminated Jorma Prime pc, whilst the 2017 range of Stage 3 Concepts pc's should be killer for wall-conditioner & conditioner-amp.
I am familiar with the stage III, and I am still using their interconnects on the vitus. Tested a few more power cables in the mean time, with the core power tech edging the cerious out by quite a fair bit. Unfortunately the cerious didn't have the same great effect it had on my server. It kind changed the signature of the vitus to a rather dry presentation. Now to see if I can get my hands on any jormas to try...
@jayt201, I would try to get an audition of the Jorma Prime pc for synergy with Vitus. That's what I use in my system, albeit re-terminated with cryo'd Oyaide M1/F1 connectors.