Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
Hope you don't drive after you've tanked up, that could be dangerous! Have you tried cryoed sunflower seeds? I found best results with the mk II sunflower seeds(in foil of course). ~Tim
Now that's great idea. It is about time sunflower seeds move upscale!! By the way I am trying different brand this weekend!
Have a 55 Red Phantom, 57 Hornet Deluxe, 64 Typhoon all of which were restored by me. Also a couple of car projects.
I own a historical home in S.E.Michigan (1867 Greek Revival). In parallel, I collect and use antique woodworking tools that I use in some of my restoration work.I also own and play a couple of high end Martin acoustics. Many moons ago I apprenticed to learn classical guitar building and in turn picked up the obsession for wood, music and tools all in one fell swoop. Have never looked back. I must admit I have way too many tools for my needs.
In order : My family, Skiing, Fly Fishing on the Yellow Breeches Creek, Mountain Biking.