???YOUR Personal Favorite???Why???

I'm curious about something..What is YOUR Personal Favorite 2 way,stand mounted speakers under $15,000.00???
 Why??
What did you compare them to??
What electronics do you use with them if you actually own them??
 Thanks for participating,it is appreciated..

freediver

KEF Reference 1 meta.

For a good bit less I also like Fritz for performance with most any amp.  Mofi standmounts are a lot of bang for the buck.

Not a fan in general of paying top dollar for small speakers. Size matters for full range and hard to claim best sound if not full range.

In general, standmounts match best to smaller rooms. Adding a powered sub set up well is a good option.

I do tend to also like Dynaudio but have not heard newer models.

Way under budget, but I’ll never forget listening to Rogers studio 1 with a mission Cyrus 2 and PSX power supply.

Closer to $15k Fleetwood DeVille

Currently,,,,, Tangband W8-1808 in custom sealed cabinet (they are 8"single driver full range no x-over). Supported by dual SVS SB1000 pro subs (cuz the full range drivers just don’t have bass). These have blown me away with well recorded vocals, jazz, ambient, acoustical music. Wide soundstage, great stereo separation and a midrange I never expected or experienced. Granted, I have not heard many big dollar systems but I feel they compete more than would be expected.

Feed by a budget system with high end pedigree.