Best John Mayer Album

John Mayer's name keeps popping up. What album do you think is his best?
fpeel
Tvad

Check out the live in LA album. http://www.amazon.com/Where-Light-John-Mayer-Angeles/dp/B0019IB26I/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1236390259&sr=8-1
Jond, thanks for the advice. I saw Trey live with a band I can't remember and I am also a big fan of Oysterhead.
I saw John Mayer open for the Rolling Stones in a trio. Very guitar oriented. They played Hendrix. I was not impressed. I did love his skit on the Dave Chappell Show. He seems like a decent guy and gets all the good poon- tang, you gotta admire that.
Musically speaking, Phish really is completely different from the Dead. They are both known for extended improvised jams, but beyond that the thing they both have is a lot of hippie fans who who are there for the scene at least as much as they're are there for the music, and follow them on tour from show to show. But they are tremendously talented, and if you wanna check out some of their live stuff, they are allowing free downloads (mp3) of this weekend's shows for a limited time...

Sorry to hijack this thread. The only John Mayer album I have is Room for Squares. I like it, but would like to check out some of his later stuff.
John Mayer's performance on a recent live BB King gig I saw on the tube was pretty, cool, pretty neat, esp. the tune, Gravity. Was it BB King and Friends? Maybe. With Eric Clapton and possibly Johnny Winter.
Dreahead and Eerae,

The point I was trying to make, and I guess I didn't very well is about INSPIRATION. I've seen the Grateful Dead, Jerry Garcia Band, Bob Weir, and Phil Lesh many times. My take on Phish is not that they are as good(or not--whatever your opinion is, fine) as the Dead, but that they found inspiration in the Dead's music that no doubt influenced the development of their own sound. When I saw Trey guest with Phil Lesh & Friends this was obvious in about 10 seconds. Everyone knew that Trey cherishes the Dead, and that helped make him what he is, his own unique musician. No doubt that John Mayer feels the same way about SRV, INPSIRED! Cheers,
Spencer