Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
Nonoise you totally simplified or caricature his sayings worse, you make him say something he never said nor wanted to say... What can we say?

Have you ever read his books and listen to his course?

But you are right, I dont think that he is the greatest thinker, by a long shot, but I read his book 10 years ago by the way, and he is a smart thinker... My best to you, I like your posts anyway because you are interesting and you are polite...I wish you the best...
What's with the name calling, nonoise? It doesn't add anything to your argument. The last video of Peterson's that I looked at was over a year ago, and I stumbled on the one I linked when it popped up in my climate change search. I'll admit I like him, and I'd say that his critical thinking is right up there. Just my opinion. You disagree? Swell. Comparing him to Glenn Beck is a non-starter to anyone serious. Who's next, Bill O'Reilly?
I gotta say, if there's anyone more intolerant than the tolerant left, I've yet to see them.
The name calling is because the man is dangerous. As to comparing him to Beck, or even O'Reilly is easy as it's all on the same spectrum, and those making the most noise about Peterson are no more than a generation removed from those who followed Beck.

The water has been tainted for so long that it now tastes normal to the undiscerning. 

All the best,
Nonoise
If someone want to think, he must forget the labelling game, and the binary thinking... I am sorry ….

It is evident you never study his writings...

Ok why do we forget all that stuff about this guy and comes back to the snow effect....Indeed I think that snowing add something to my joy, listening music to this "white noise" ...

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/why-does-it-become-so-quiet-after-a-fresh-snowfall/35243...
In a nutshell Peterson is not a Global Warming denier, he sees no solution to the problem, that’s all. Which might actually be true.
More to discover