Need advice replacing my preamp

I have a Modwright LS100. Very nice but not balanced and I have long RCA's so they pick up noise. I am considering 2 preamps. Kindly share your knowledge/experience and advise what you think is better. BTW I will be mating this with a Wells Audio Inamorata power amp. The 2 preamps in question are the BAT vk42se or PS Audio BHK Signature Pre. Thanks.
jimbones
I just linked to the Inamorata, the back panel shows only RCA inputs. I am not sure a jumper and XLR cables would solve your problem, AND long XLRs can get expensive
XLR outputs are not necessarily balanced. I have an LS 100. It is not balanced. It's one of the things in my system that I don't ever really think about replacing though.
@verdantaudio Im all ears on suggestions please share. and Big_Greg true just because there are XLR connectors on the back panel you have to ask if it is truly balanced. @Tweak1 I would have to change out the amp too but one at a time. Right now just focusing on one component :)
 I realize the output is actually single ended, but I am using 3 m XLR to power amp and I have no noise.