New In 2021

Happy New Year!List the newest releases and re-issues on CD, Download, EP, LP, SACD, Stream or Vinyl.
jafant
Looking forward to picking up Aimee Mann's "Queens of the Summer Hotel" today, her first new release in 4 years.  Thanks for your post @jafant!
In December, the 50th Anniversary issue of The Band’s 4th album Cahoots. Though imo overpriced at $149.99, the deluxe boxset contains a new Bob Clearwater mix on LP and CD, some unreleased and/or alternate takes, the second half of a live show taped in Paris in ’71, a 7" 45 RPM single, and a Bluray surround sound disc. Plus a 12" x 12" booklet with notes from Robbie Robertson, as well as three lithographs. This release completes the reissue series of The Band’s first four/essential studio albums.

@mksun +1 on Aimee Mann.  Been streaming it and it's great songwriting.  Record comes out in January.  

did anybody mention the new Aoife O'Donovan?  Available for pre order.

Post removed 

Wow

@jafant 

want the Rory Gallagher 4cd debut!

BUT, it’s “remixed” which is bad!

how does a remix differ from original?

Any Rory fans chime in, please.

I don’t like remixes, I’m an original album guy!

buy org Japan release, or the new 2021 remix,,,,??

Any

Use ordered the UMC 2cd release.  

and the 4cd + dvd issue. 

2 cd for the original 1/4 “ remaster

and the 4cd dvd for remix!

, Amazon had for 79$ 

slaw

1 month left in 2021. I wonder if any last minute surprise Release(s) will help us close out this year? Another banner year for us music lovers.

Happy Listening!

Shannon McNally: The Waylon Sessions. All songs having been recorded by Waylon, Shannon is provided musical accompaniment in her recording of the songs by Buddy Miller, Rodney Crowell, and Jessi Colter. Though Shannon has albums dating back to 2002 (when she was 30 years old, a relatively late bloomer), I only recently discovered her (via the Charlie Sexton-produced Geronimo). A great singer with excellent taste in material and musicians. The LP is on it’s way to me.

Don't know if these were mentioned yet? 

Chrissie Hynde "Sings Bob Dylan" 

Hayes Carll "You Get it All" 

I have both on lp and they're very good!

@slaw: It's funny---both Chrissie and Lucinda have new Dylan song albums out. I'm picking up Lucinda's on Sunday, to add to the Dylan albums I already have by Maria Muldaur and Joan Osborne.