NY Audio Show

I see its in a new venue this year, still no exhibitor list online though.  Wonder if they will require proof of vaccination.  Cheers
spoutmouzert
To state the obvious, the one you all claiming to be the hater stopped responding on the first page and this nonsense continued for 2 more pages with insults directed at him.  Great control on his behalf after multiple unnecessary attacks.   Might want to check yourself.  What a joke.
I member in question, for me, is Nonoise. I think you will find him on all 3 pages. Who is the member with such great control? Dont want to make him feel slighted or unloved.
Wow.  So many reasons to be disappointed by this thread.  
There’s no shortage of hate these days, guys and gals.  So why create more?  Listening to music and pursuing the perfect reproduction of Live is inherently a beautiful thing.  But it's not infallible.  Let’s try to keep left, right, and center limited to channels here.   I get it — for some people, anger is delicious.   But not everything that’s delicious is good for us.  Personally, I put anger in the same category as high fructose corn syrup — neither one benefits our life experience.  
Let’s dial it down a notch.  This a hobby that brings great pleasure to us all.   I don’t come here to stoke the fire within me.   Quite the opposite.  A little awareness goes a long way. 
I keep my politics as far away from my hobbies as I can.  It takes effort sometimes.  But I’m better for the practice.   
nonoise7,802 posts10-29-2021 8:37pm@desktopguy,
Unfortunately, this place has become a safe space for crisis actors and Karens. The mods even come across like Karens at times as well, leaving up some very nasty MAGA crap and deleting the rebuttals, but hey, this place is based in Texas.

That’s not to disparage the good citizens of that state but the people who run it and the business model they prefer.

All the best,
Nonoise
You need to look up the definition of ’Karen’.
What does Karen mean?

Karen is a pejorative slang term for an obnoxious, angry, entitled, and often racist middle-aged white woman who uses her privilege to get her way or police other people’s behaviors.

And there’s only one group that has ever needed a ’safe space’. Or for that matter, felt compelled to police other people’s behaviors.