Sound Anchor Stands

Are these all custom? I'm a bit confused by what I've seen so far on websites-- no "standard" sizes,or even dimensions -- models are simply identified as suitable for one particular speaker or another.  

Is Acoustic Sounds the only online dealer for S. Anchor home audio products? 

stuartk

DON'T waste your $$$...Get Pangea "DS-400" stands & fill them with Construction Foam Wall/Crack filler!

@pdreher 

Good product and built to last... they are indestructible and heavy.

Built to last? Great!  Heavy? Not so great at my stage of life. My back is not "indestructible" !    ;o)

@freediver 

I believe my current Target stands are heavier gauge. 

Sound Anchor still has their web site and I believe they will take and supply orders from there. I have had 5 or 6 pair of their speaker support stands in the past to satisfy placement of various B&W 802/804 Matrix and N series and also some Vandersteen speakers, they were all purchased through their web site and built and supplied in a reasonable time frame. If you want the best stay with the Sound Anchor products, they are costly but are worth every dime. As an aside, I am sure they will custom build what ever you need as well as have some in stock or ready to build a product for a popular piece. Enjoy the music

Stuart:

Here’s a pick from A-Mart of custom SA stands with your speakers (if you still have the 17.5’s).

Interesting Library Lion/Dog look to the combo (wide leg stance and a huge top plate).

This said I’ve used HR’s (still have them in storage) and they are good stands.

From one well aged back to another if I were to ever purchase new stands the spikes would have to be adjustable from the top of the bottom plate (not the bottom).

DeKay

@tooblue 

Thanks so much for the info!

@dekay 

Interesting. Those seem really long/deep --not likely to pass the WAF test!  

Am actually thinking in terms of next speakers as the 17.5's are over 15 years old at this point.