Starting off the New Year 2018

What's your New Year's (audio) resolution?
tweaknkeep
Post removed 
oh yeah...getting my DIY wall mount system into service of my greater good!
To finally have a chance to make time for myself to listen to my system , which consists of B&W Matrix 800s , Krell FPB 600, Mark Levinson 38s. Krell KPS 20i . Straightwire Crescendo speaker cables , Straightwire Crescendo XLR interconnects.. And my newest addition to my family is...Krell B&W Bass Alignment Filter Balanced. 
@rockadanny

My New Year's audio resolution (sorry for the pun) is to relax and explore my music collection---pure and simple. I spent the past two years building my system and listening to the same 10 cds over and over after each new tweak or upgrade. I installed 4 dedicated lines w/10 gauge cryo-treated Romex, experimented with footers (the ones from anvilturntables work best for me), filled my dedicated room with ATS quadratic diffusors behind the speakers and acousticsfirst model C diffusors on the ceiling and floor, ASC tube traps throughout, Owens/Corning 703 behind me and Roxul Rockboard to cover the picture windows, upgraded to Furutech outlets + Flux-50 power filters + Destat III, upgraded to PS Audio AC-12 power cords and Synergistic Research Black fuses, and bought the new SVS 4000 subs to support my KEF LS/50s, replaced favourite cds with better pressings such as Bluspec2, SHM, MFSL, DCC, K2HD, and on and on. Each time, I listened to the same 10 "test" cds to check improvements. Fellow audiophile friends tell me that my system sounds phenomenal but I'm exhausted and I just want to listen to the other 2000+ cds, records, and DATs in my music collection. That's my audio resolution for 2018.