What tracks offer the best left right separation?

Separation is a big part of a live performance. Name your medium streaming, turntable you name it but the key. Is the track you listen to and the separation you get. 
128x128chrishood1
When you get really good imaging, then as I keep yapping,

BASS can be directional, in my case front facing 37 lb 15" woofers, monster magnets that I luckily inherited. Consider them a stereo pair of subs.

I learned here, it’s not always the fundamentals, but the bass overtones that give directional cues, thus Ray Brown, Ron Carter, Charles Mingus is ...... over there, a great part of enjoyment of small groups.

That’s why I recommend a stereo pair of subs (not swarms); self-powered; front firing; no ports, or front ports.

Huge systems, sub swarms, for true bass fundamentals, very low crossover, are usually combined with mains that can make directional bass on their own, that’s for the big boys, I’ve never heard a swarm, except bees.

btw, those woofers were originally in a console on 8" legs, facing downward. My first separate enclosures were identical box shape/volume on 8" legs, just transferred the front panel with 2 horns (wrapped in new linen). Woofer still downward facing. Current enclosures are taller to get the woofers front facing/directional, more box volume for a bit more extension, horns higher, tweeters aimed at seated ear height. Electrovoice engineers helped me design the enclosure, with optional rear port. Big room, far from walls, I opened the rear ports. Now, here, smaller space, I covered the ports inside. In each case, bass became more directional.

Tilted Back helps imaging I think (wood block above two front wheels within the skirt), to change the angle of reflections off the floor and ceiling), and for time alignment of highs/lows.
From the 1950's: any Phase 4. Total left, right back and forth. Music snobs almost universally hated the effects. A new medium, stereophonic sound, was being experimented with, for good and bad. Ever since Phase 4, the industry has steered away from such "gimmicks." Soundstage almost becomes defined as a requiring a center performer, but not with Phase 4. It will challenge systems because performers are often 100% left or right. 

a good album, lots of stereo fun:
Los Machucanbos