Your favorite OCC speaker cable

I've gotten good sound with my Analysis Plus Crystal Solo interconnects and may go for their speaker wire. But I like to wait for something used to come along, and it could be a long wait.

In the meantime, if there's a speaker wire with OCC that you've liked, I'd be curious to know what's worked for you.
128x128hilde45
AP OFC VS. OCC (Crystal)

Comparing the Analysis Plus OFC (Copper Oval-In Micro) cable versus the next-level-up Analysis Plus OCC (Crystal), there is an audible difference for sure. I have both types and compare both periodically. Both are nice cables and do sound quite different from one another.

AP Crystal OCC:
On my system, not only is the occ crystal version more open and wider as noted by @hilde45, these cables also have:

-more low end extension of BASS
-SMOOTHER sound, no edge or grain
-larger/wider SOUNDSTAGE (yes)

Woah:
The first time I tried a pair of the AP "Crystal" OCC cables it was so different for a split second I thought an input tube on one of my mono tube amps had gone microphonic or something. Switched back to OFC, nope. They OCC cable is just so much lager, wider, spatial.  Kind of intimidating at first and they do need lots of settling in.
At first, It took a while to comprehend and appreciate the difference after having used all sorts of different OFC, pure copper, silver over copper cables from other top manufacturers. They pass-thru what is there from the source, good or bad. If you want a veiled over passive filter type interconnect or speaker cable, the AP "Crystal" OCC cables are not it.  After getting use to the occ crystal cables ended up going back and swapping CAPs on my DAC and re-rolling a bunch of different input tubes on my preamplifier and amplifiers, now hearing input tube changes more than ever with AP OCC Crystal cables. Would have not believed it myself until I finally demoed a few pairs and bought some.
@mesch Glad it's beneficial. The quality of the company is still high enough! No sociopaths ruling the thread, yet.
As there has been a suggestion that DIY Cable 'might' be a consideration, even though the quality of the Termination might not match a professional Quality.
To produce a solder joint can be practiced on any cheapo wire with a cheap Solder.
It won't take long before the handling of the materials and reactions of the materials to heat are understood.
At this stage a clean looking even coated joint is not far away.

The chosen materials can be put on the work bench and once done have a continuity test with a multimetre.
Once that the Bleep is continuous the cables are good to use as are,
or  have a cosmetic finish used on the joint if wanted.

The Double Helix Thread on the Cables Section is sure to inspire.     
The chosen materials can be put on the work bench and once done have a continuity test with a multimetre.
Unfortunately a multimeter is not sensitive enough to detect a crudely terminated connection which will deteriorate the sound, it will only detect non contact or gross defects. In the end it all comes down to experience and knowing how a good solder joint flows and what it looks like.

Having the right iron, the right temperature, the right solder and everything held solid in some kind of a jig are fundamental to achieving success.
On Friday of this week a opportunity was taken to visit a friend now we can visit to anothers Home in the UK.
COVID restrictions on Travel are eased and well received.

During this Visit the Resident HiFi was on the agenda, as well as Cables.
Three Cables were put to use as Tonearm Phono Cables.

OCC is the resident Cable Wire, D.U.C.C Wireand PC Triple C Wire were to be compared to OCC and each other.

OCC was first in use and it was delivering the performance to the ususal very high standard.

The exchange to D.U.C.C was immediately noticeable, there was a clearer insight to the presentation.
The Vocal became noticeably separated and the space around certain instruments was present.
A richness was also perceived, which was a addition to the authority of the performance. 

The PC Triple C was the last up for the demonstration.
This was even more noticeable for the Clarity Perceived over the OCC.
There was a lift and lightness/finesse noticed to be present across the frequency range.
The off centre seat was also offering a insight into the performance with an added information, when not in the Centre Seat the performance did not appear to be at a loss.
The sound stage had taken on a new dimension.
Both the system owner and myself were of the opinion that the
PC Triple C has produced a delivery that is feeling much more real and honest when compared to OCC.
We were as a end discussion wondering how the combination of
PC Triple C and D.U.C.C would combine.
The thoughts were the Clarity of the two wires are very similar, the extra lift and dimension of the soundstage of PC Triple C, along with separation ability and rich tone offering from the D.U.C.C could be a wonderful marriage.