audioquest vs acoustic zen/kimber digital cable

could you please give me your opinion as to whether an upgrade from an audioquest digital two to either of the AZ mc2 or the kimber d 60 would be appreciable? (The audioquest cable is also known as video two)System includes arcam alpha 8 cd transport connected to proceed avp with marantz ma 500s and mirage OM 6 speakers.....want to upgrade the amps but not enough cash at the moment....would this digital cable make any difference in your opinions..thanks
dtebbutt
I agree I used to own the D60 and sold it after getting the MC2, the D60 had dull flat sound compared to the MC2. I also tried the Nite and didn't feel like it was worth the asking price over the MC2. I did slightly prefer it, just not at 3x the price
Guys thanks for the comparisons between the pricier cables but could anyone comment on the difference btwn the az/kimber and the audioquest dig 2 as Im really curious how big a difference you guys think may exist in the setup described above (ie worth springing the cash for it) thanks again
Actually the Acoustic Zen MC2 isn't a pricey cable, you should be able to snag a one meter fellow for about $160. Sorry, I don't have any experience with the AQ digital cable.
AQ d2 is what i had before a 500.00 Wireworld digital which was an improvement.
I then tried an AZ mc=2 and could not believe how much difference a digital cable could make.
Soundstaging and a detailed yet sweet sound are the mc-2 signature.

Get the AZ, even at list it is a bargain imho
thanks very much everyone ..particularly Ears for your experience with the aq ..I am in the process of doing just as you suggest with the az...many thanks