Can a McIntosh MC7205 handle Polk Audio RTi A9’s?

I’m building my dream system with mostly used parts. I purchased the MC7205 to replace my McIntosh MC-58 amp for more power. I also ordered a pair of RTi A9. I’ve read in many reviews that said they need an amp with minimum 200w/ch. the Mac 7205 only puts out 120w/ch x 5.  If anyone is familiar with this amp or speakers, please I welcome any feedback. Thanks
cody57
If you want to hear the speakers playing the 120w per channel is fine.....But if you wanna feeel the music and be THERE at the event you will need more power, these speakers are rated at 90db sensitivity and I suspect even with their nominal 8ohm rating these will suck power! I recommend at least 300-400 watts per channel driving 8ohms.
ALSO, you have a multi channel amp that could be configured in a different way combining channels to output more power to two channels instead of 5. I owned a MC7104 4- channel amp and I could easily set it up for 2 channel and the power would go from 100wx4 to 300wx2 so check it out.

Matt
Those RTI-a-9s’ are amazing speakers, heard a pair at a local shop while ago.
They will need minimum of 300WPC/RMS. TO SOUND their best!

i went another route, I often wonder how they would sound in my home.

Went with the Energy RC-70s’
happy.
but still wonder, I love the subdued treble of these Energys’
Enjoy the RTI-A9s’

et 300 WPC min.  
You can bi-amp also, just have an extra rail left over. 120 for Bass might be a little light. Could also add a passive pre to adjust, the highs via RCA, XLR, IC. It's a Mac, those numbers are VERY conservative... 120 @ 8, for the lows, 120 @ 8 for the highs....Might work great...

Regards
Thanks for all the advice. I read where the 7205 can’t be bridged, but how would I bi-amp them?  I guess I got myself in a pickle. I upgraded from a McIntosh MC58 bridged to 100w/ch that was powering a pair of TSi 500’s and I have to turn up the volume to half the power in HT tv to hear it. On music I notice the TSi 500’s don’t come alive until I turn the volume on the mc58 half way. I’m afraid it’ll be the same or worse with the MC 7205 and the Polk A9’s. 
I checked out bi-amping briefly. Tell me if I’m wrong.  I can biamp channel 1 & 2 and channels 3 & 4 to the RTi A9’s’ and channel 5 to the center RTi a6. I can use my MC-58 bridged to power the TSi 500s surrounds and the remaining 2 channels(30w) ea. To power 2 TSi 100’s or Monitor 40’s. It sounds too easy, where did I go wrong?
If I used my mac58 bridged to send 100w to the HF terminals and my Mac7205 for the LF terms on the RTi A9s and the surrounds. Would that work and would it give me more power for the Polk RTiA9s?
Your getting the idea.. See what sounds the best, and hopefully, not have to add a passive preamp (29-79.00). The less in the sound path the better, especially the mids and highs.

It would be better if you had bass control, over control of the highs. TOO much amp is better than not enough. BUT SQ is gonna be good with either amp. The leftover channel could run a passive sub, or center. I’m not a center speaker guy, so if needed a, passive bass bin.

Regards
Post removed 
Yes just watch out for that combined channel power it can be a lot more then you think because of the way the speakers are hooked up the amp might see a lower ohm, most Mac amps are not going to be affected by this in the least bit but your speakers will and if they are rated around 100w or less you could overdrive them at higher volume levels.
The only speakers I want biamped are the 2 RTiA9s. They are rated at 500w each. 
500W peak.
be careful.

know the sound of straining, popping voice coils, treble slurred with midrange.

I learned the hard Way, all those years ago.
enjoy
I received the Polk audio RTi A9s today played hotel California from Hell Freezes Over and Tea for the Tillerman on sacd and they sound fantastic!!  The McIntosh MC 7205 is powering them nicely, at least I should never blow these speakers out.  When the audio racks are delivered later today, I can connect the MC58 and connect the TSi 500s as surrounds and I have on order A PAIR OF PA RTI A3’s for the back.  
Sounds SWEET so far.
After listening to the A9’s for about a month, I’m very impressed by them!  They are running from my McIntosh MC7205 amp at 120w ea and they sound beautiful!!  They wake up at around 45w, they kick in to another level at 60w. Over 70watts and the neighbors kick in! Condo. They’re big and beautiful. I also added a pair of Polk audio RTi A3’s and sacds sound fantastic!!
the Energy rc-70s' are still my go to.
The sublime sound, deep bass for 2 small 6" footers, the midrange is just amazing, schenker, Moore, Malmsteen, etc etc,
their amazing.
 they will be with me for many many more years !!!!

I love them, I dont like treble heavy, searing highs, these are simply perfect for us.

I hope these never wear out!!!